Everyone thrives when HR is on top of its game.
Maine HR Convention
The Maine HR Convention celebrates beyond its 24th anniversary in 2019, and it has become the talk of the HR nation. The Convention consistently offers the best keynoters from around the country, creates imaginative, participatory workshops, awards a boatload of re-certification credits, and generates an atmosphere where HR careers and Maine workplaces thrive. This doesn’t happen by accident. Rather, it’s the result of a great collaboration between your host Strategic HR U.S. and Maine’s SHRM State Council and the eight affiliated chapters. Add the energy of 850+ participants and a showcase of sponsors and vendors, and you have a very good reason to join us at the 2019 Maine HR Convention.
Here are the 2019 attendee pass rates. There is a discounted rate for SHRM members and Maine SHRM chapter members.
Join us for ONE, TWO, THREE, or ALL FOUR days:
Sending FIVE or more attendees? Email Info@StrategicHRus.com for information on our group discount!
NEW IN 2019: COURSES FOR YOUR COLLEAGUES
In addition to the jam-packed 4-Day Convention, invite your coworkers to join our dedicated programs:
TWO-DAY PROGRAM FOR BEGINNERS:
HR BASIC TRAINING – $500
Monday, May 6 – Tuesday, May 7, 2019
This two-day intensive program provides new-to-HR employees the fundamentals for a successful start to their careers, plus a taste of the Convention! Packed with training on:
- Talent Acquisition
- Employment Law & Compliance
- Comp & Benefits
- HR Skill Building
- Developing a professional reputation
- Building solid support networks
- And MORE!
- Enjoy two Maine HR Convention keynotes on the main stage Tuesday
- Access to book an overnight room at the Samoset Monday evening
- Monday Dinner, conference meals, and receptions included
ONE-DAY PROGRAM FOR FRONT-LINE MANAGERS:
SUPERVISOR DAY – $295
Friday, May 10, 2019
This one-day course empowers front-line managers to make smart, legal decisions on everything from harassment claims to FMLA issues. With training on:
- Hiring, Recruiting, and Interviews
- Performance Management
- Documentation & Record Keeping
- Wage & Hour
- And MORE!
- Enjoy two Maine HR Convention keynotes on the main stage Friday
- Access to book an overnight room at the Samoset Thursday evening
- Breakfast and lunch included
- SHRM RECERTIFICATION: We are a SHRM preferred provider. We are pre-approved for 23.25 PDC’s towards SHRM CP and SCP recertification.
- HRCI RECERTIFICATION: We are pre-approved by HRCI for 23.25 GENERAL credits for PHR and SPHR, and 16.0 BUSINESS credits towards SPHR recertification.
*The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval
The following post comes from Raleen Gagnon from ManpowerGroup Solutions. Raleen will present "Business Strategy for a New Workforce Ecosystem: Total Talent Management Comes of Age" at the Maine HR Convention on Wednesday, May 9, 2018. Introduction The world of work...read more
The following post comes from David Lee, founder of HumanNature@Work. David will present "Courageous Conversations at Work" at the Maine HR Convention on Thursday, May 10, 2018. Is Your Organization Paying the Price of Conversational Cowardice? Jacob (not his real...read more
The following post comes from Sarah A. Scala, a dynamic coach and consultant with over 18 years of experience in organizational development support. Sarah will present "Mentorships: The Formal, the Informal, and the Impactful" at the Maine HR Convention on Friday, May...read more