The Retreat for HR Leaders is BACK!
Join us: October 24-26, 2021
A joyous return to Mt. Washington awaits you, where talented HR leaders and those aspiring to leadership will assemble. Witness the valued education and camaraderie you have come to expect from the Strategic HR retreat in a safe and welcoming environment.
Special thanks to our friends at the participating SHRM state councils and all the attendees, faculty members, and sponsors who have supported this conference over the years.
- Review the exciting program direction on the Schedule page.
- Register by August 1 to obtain early bird pricing and gain access to the best overnight accommodations at Mt. Washington.
- See budget information and our Covid protocols below.
My team can’t wait to welcome you! As you’ve done throughout Covid, please keep making a positive difference for your employees and employers!
Curator for Strategic HR at Mt. Washington
Special thanks to our Program Partner:
2021 Registration Fees
SAFETY PRIORITY and COVID PROTOCOLS
(Updated: September 29, 2021)
Our team will greet you at the Strategic HR retreat soon! Thanks in advance for following the safety precautions described below and thank you for anything else you can do to honor the concerns and health of all conference participants. We appreciate your partnership in protecting your conference friends.
Strategic HR at Mt. Washington COVID-19 Policy
ON ARRIVAL AT MT. WASHINGTON
- Participants will be asked to show proof of vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 PCR result from a test taken no earlier than three days before arrival.
- Participants will be asked to agree to follow the conference COVID-19 policy and that they understand the risks of COVID-19.
- Participants will be asked to attest to: a) being symptom-free, b) not knowingly having close contact within the last 10 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19; and c) if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past that they have been cleared as no longer contagious.
DURING THE CONFERENCE
- Participants (regardless of vaccination status) are required to wear masks during indoor conference activities except as appropriate in designated areas (e.g., while eating or drinking).
- Participants who develop COVID-19 symptoms at the conference will inform conference organizers immediately and cease participating in the conference.
- Our conference planning team is working with the Omni Mt. Washington Hotel staff to ensure COVID protocols are in place to provide as safe an environment as is possible.
We are approved for the following recertification credits for the 2021 program:
- SHRM RECERTIFICATION: We are a SHRM preferred provider and are approved for 16 PDC’s towards SHRM CP and SCP recertification.
- HRCI RECERTIFICATION: We are approved for 16 GENERAL credits for PHR and SPHR, and 11 BUSINESS credits towards SPHR recertification.
The following post comes from Rodney Evans and Alison Randel. Rodney and Alison are both from The Ready. Rodney is a keynote presenter at Strategic HR in 2020. The Fish & The Aquarium Work isn’t perfect. Your team has issues, your boss is irrational, you spend...
For many years, I have had a little Sunday ritual of sitting down for morning coffee and opening PostSecret.com. The website, started by Frank Warren, has a simple purpose: to give strangers a place to anonymously share their secrets – big, small, silly, or...
Human Resources Conference Expands Scope in Light of Current Workforce Challenges Portland, ME: Strategic HR U.S. has launched Strategic HR 2020, a new virtual edition of the esteemed senior-level human resources conference typically associated with Mt. Washington,...