ONSITE ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS
Overnight rooms are available to conference registrants only on a first come, first served basis after registration has opened in April. Once you register for the conference, we will provide you with a confirmation email that will give you access to a special link that will enable you to book your room.
Onsite options for overnight rooms:
- Mount Washington Lodge: Just across the road from the conference site. 24-hour complimentary shuttle service. $134/night (includes the $25 resort fee).
- (FULL) Town Home: Fully furnished vacation homes, 2-Bedroom units, full kitchen, dining and living areas, fireplace, outdoor deck, 24-hour complimentary front door shuttle service. Great for sharing with a colleague or with your family. Rate $309/night (includes the $25 resort fee).
(FULL) Bretton Arms Inn: Luxury inn, just a five-minute walk on the garden path to the hotel. 24-hour complimentary shuttle service. $227/night (includes the $25 resort fee).
- (FULL) Omni Mount Washington Hotel: Grand, historic hotel - the conference site. $227/night (includes the $25 resort fee).
Questions on accommodations or availability? Contact info@StrategicHRus.com.
OFFSITE/NEARBY ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS
- Mountain View Grand: The beautiful Mountain View Grand is about 20 minutes away from the conference site. Experience luyxurious amenities and a door-to-door shuttle that will run each morning and night between the Mountain View Grand and the Retreat site at Mt. Washington.
- Airbnb: There are many lovely rentals available in the Bretton Woods area on Airbnb. Past attendees have had success staying at various properties ranging in size and location, some even pet-friendly! Excellent option for those sharing accommodations and needing multiple beds. View listings for nearby properties here.