Best Employee Surveys + The Red Sox Foundation
As this year’s Do Good Sponsor, we’re raising dollars for the Red Sox Foundation! Our Goal: $1,000!
Here’s how you can help:
- Visit us at Home Plate (our booth by the coffee cart)
- Post a pic to social media
- We’ll donate $5 to the Red Sox Foundation for each post made
The Fine Print
- To be eligible, your social post must:
- Include the hashtag “#bestgivesback” and tag us “@yourbestsurvey”
- Be to one or several of these social sites: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or Instagram.
- For each post published meeting the above criteria, we’ll make a $5 donation to the foundation.
- If you publish a single post with multiple photos, that’s $5. If you publish a single post on three (3) sites, you’ll earn a $15 donation to the foundation.
- While our goal is $1,000 donated to Red Sox Foundation, we’ll donate up to $1,500 if 300+ posts are published that meet the above criteria.
Who We Are
As the research firm behind Best Places to Work programs, we administer a huge volume of Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Surveys. We surveyed more than 6,000 employers and their 1,000,000+ employees last year. You can feel good about using our extensive database as a comparative benchmark for your results; it is of the highest quality and is also used to support trending analyses and ongoing research performed by a number of scholars, authors, and presenters worldwide.
Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Surveys
Our confidential Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Survey and resulting deliverables identify not just your strengths and opportunities for improvement, but indicate what’s driving engagement and which areas of the organization you must take action in to increase engagement. We compare your employee feedback data to that of Best Places to Work – usually in your industry and of a similar size – so you can see how you stack up against the most competitive employers. Additionally, we help you use your Pulse Survey to do deeper dives into pressing issues and/or measure your progress against improvement goals. Lastly, we assign to you a senior member of our team who will 1) understand your needs comprehensively, 2) be your liaison through the process, as we pull in the research and operations teams, and 3) conduct your reports analysis call with HR and your executive team.
The Red Sox Foundation
The Red Sox Foundation is the official charity of the Boston Red Sox. Their mission is to make a difference in the lives of children, families, veterans, and our communities in need by improving their health, education, and recreational opportunities. Thank you for helping us raise dollars for this great cause!
Stop by and See Us at Home Plate!
To help raise dollars for the Red Sox Foundation or to talk about employee surveys, increasing engagement, and Best Places to Work! We’re located by the coffee cart in the conservatory.