Workplace Health at MaineGeneral Health (WELLNESS SPONSOR)
NEW THIS YEAR! Thanks to our Wellness Sponsor, there are Wellness opportunities sprinkled throughout the day on Monday at this year’s Comp Summit.
- Monday Morning Group Run or Group Stroll with the Workplace Health Wellness Team. Go on a 30-minute run or stroll. Run lead by Wellness Manager, Phil DiRusso. Stroll lead by a Workplace Health Coach. Guaranteed to wake you up and get the blood flowing.
- Monday Afternoon Stretch Break. Need a quick stretch? Learn effective stretches from a Workplace Health Coach.
- Health Screenings offered at the Workplace Health Booth #9. 15-minute appointments.
- Non-fasting (Fingerprick) TC / HDL, A1C
- Blood Pressure and BMI
- Review results and recommendations will be made
Workplace Health provides high-quality occupational medicine services to Maine employers from sites in Augusta and Waterville, Maine. We take great pride in caring for the greater Kennebec Valley’s employed community.
The experience and expertise of our medical team – of multiple board-certified physicians – is unmatched in Maine. Our staff is attentive to providing exceptional customer service and responding to our clients’ and patients’ needs.
Through MaineGeneral’s support, we have easy access to a wide range of specialty and diagnostic services that help us manage even the most difficult cases.
Being part of a large, local health care system means Workplace Health is here for the long term, to provide the best employee health services for area businesses.
We focus on being the employers’ solution to improving the health, safety, and wellness of their workplace. We always appreciate feedback and recommendations and continually look for ways to enhance our services.