Maine HR Convention: May 8-11, 2018 – Samoset Resort, Rockport, ME
Convince Your Boss
5 Steps to Convince Your Boss that #HRC18 is for You
Step 1: Get Goal-Setting!
- First, take some time to reflect: what are you looking to achieve at the Maine HR Convention this year? How will it benefit your company?
- Write down your top 3 goals in attending the event.
Step 2: Select Your Sessions
- What are the challenges your organization is facing this year? Recruitment? Legal Compliance? HR Strategy?
- Check out the Maine HR Convention Schedule and use our course tracks to help select which of the 50+ sessions are right for you.
Step 3: Emphasize Your Education
- HR is evolving rapidly – with complicated policies and ever-changing legislation, it is vital to stay on top of the current workplace landscape.
- The Convention offers a bounty of recertification credits for both SHRM and HRCI, all in one place! We are pre-approved for 23.75 PDC’s towards SHRM CP & SCP recertification, and pre-approved by HRCI for 23.75 GENERAL credits towards PHR and SPHR, and 15.75 BUSINESS credits towards SPHR recertification.
Step 4: Find Your Fixes
- In the market for a new payroll system, background check services, ATS, wellness solutions or other vendor?
- With countless sponsors and exhibitors, you’ll have the opportunity to compare HR solutions throughout the week.
Step 5: Write the Request
- If your boss prefers a written request – use our template! Feel free to customize the draft to fit your personal needs.
- Follow up with a brief meeting to make your case in person. Be prepared to explain your goals for benefiting the organization.