HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS (Subject to Change)
- We intend to provide a conference experience that is safe, valuable, and welcoming. To that end, we anticipate the following guidelines. Please direct all inquiries to info@StrategicHRus.com.
DURING THE CONVENTION
- Participants (regardless of vaccination status) are encouraged, to wear masks during indoor conference activities except as appropriate in designated areas (e.g., while eating or drinking).
- Participants who develop COVID-19 symptoms at the Convention will inform conference organizers immediately and cease participating in the conference.
- Our conference planning team is working with the Samoset Resort staff to ensure COVID protocols are in place to provide as safe an environment as possible.
- Attendees may always substitute another in their place at no charge. All cancellation requests must be received in writing. For cancellations received by February 1, 2023, we will provide a refund less a 10% service charge. For cancellations received by March 1, 2023, we will provide a 50% refund. Cancellations after March 1, 2023 are not entitled to refund or credit, however, Strategic HR U.S. has the discretion to issue a refund/credit for medical or personal emergencies on a case-by-case basis. In the event that Strategic HR U.S. cancels the conference in full, attendees are entitled to a refund or credit. Cancellations, name changes, and attendance date changes can be done by contacting us at: INFO@STRATEGICHRUS.COM | (207) 761-8350