INTERESTED IN SPEAKING? Contact Katie White, Faculty Liaison for more information on our RFP process – Katie@StrategicHRus.com or 207.761.8350.
Maine HR Convention: May 8-11, 2018 – Samoset Resort, Rockport, ME
Maine HR Convention
Schedule by Day
- GUEST BLOG: Hiring Processes Need to be Localized…A Lot!
The following post comes from Raleen Gagnon from ManpowerGroup Solutions. Raleen will present “Business Strategy for a New Workforce Ecosystem: Total … more
- GUEST BLOG: Is Your Organization Paying the Price of Conversational Cowardice?
The following post comes from David Lee, founder of HumanNature@Work. David will present “Courageous Conversations at Work” at the Maine HR Convention … more
- GUEST BLOG: Positive Use of Power: Mentor Programs
The following post comes from Sarah A. Scala, a dynamic coach and consultant with over 18 years of experience in organizational … more
- GUEST BLOG: Building the Business Case for your New HCM System
The following post comes from Jacqueline Kuhn, Executive Vice President HCM Consulting Services at HRchitect. Jacqueline will present “HR Technology … more
- GUEST BLOG: The Myth of Work-Life Balance
The following post comes from Kip Hollister, CEO and Founder of Hollister Staffing and the Hollister Institute in Boston. Kip … more
- GUEST BLOG: The Four Keys to a Healthy CEO/CHRO Relationship
The following post comes from Garry Ridge, President and CEO of WD-40 Company. Garry will be the keynote presenter at … more
- GUEST BLOG: How to Make Pay Decisions Without Performance Review Ratings
The following information comes from Jamie Resker, Practice Leader and Founder of Employee Performance Solutions. Jamie is speaking on performance management … more
- January 2018 – A Note From the Curator
Here are my first two promises for the New Year. 1) The 2018 HR Convention programming will make a difference … more
- Convince Your Boss that #HRC18 is for You
Step 1: Get Goal-Setting! First, take some time to reflect: what are you looking to achieve at the Maine HR … more
- Experience the Annual Maine HR Convention!
Curious what four days jammed packed with 60+ speakers, 50+ programs, and over 850 attendees looks like in action? Check … more