Monday, May 7 Tuesday, May 8 Wednesday, May 9 Thursday, May 10 Friday, May 11
- SHRM RECERTIFICATION: We are a SHRM preferred provider. The 2018 program is pre-approved for 23.75 PDC’s towards SHRM CP and SCP recertification.
- HRCI RECERTIFICATION: We are also approved by HRCI for 23.75 GENERAL credits for PHR and SPHR, and 15.75 BUSINESS credits towards SPHR recertification.
- You will find each session’s specific credit designation listed with each program within the schedule.
Who Should Attend? Which Days?
- HR Generalists, Business Partners, and Recruiters – there are programs designed for you on all 4 days, so join us for as much of the week as your schedule permits.
- HR Leaders and Senior Executives – there are “Get Strategic” programs and “Maine Great Leader” discussions for you on all 4 days, so join us for as much of the week as your schedule permits.
- New HR Practitioners and other supervisors and managers. There is a specific TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY track for you called “So You’re New to HR?” Programming on the function of HR, performance management, legal basics, and total rewards. This path is a good introduction to the Convention and sets you up to attend Thursday and Friday as your schedule permits.
- Health Care HR Practitioners. There is universal HR programming for you throughout the week, but some very specific content on THURSDAY & FRIDAY (employment law issues specific in healthcare workplaces, health data literacy, moving from wellness to strategic well-being, and unconscious bias as it plays out in healthcare workplaces).