An Attendee Guide to Frequently Asked Questions & Useful Information
Here’s a 2020 attendee guide to frequently asked questions plus, other key Retreat information. Please visit this page frequently for updates and Contact the Retreat Team with your questions.
New to Strategic HR? If you are interested in a one-on-one conversation on how to make the most of your Retreat experience, email Info@StrategicHRus.com and we’ll schedule a call.
What do you get with a conference pass?
- Attendee registration includes access to all workshops, plenary sessions, keynotes, session materials, and Retreat extras.
The Mobile App – available in early-October.
- Dramatically enhance your efficiency, mobility, and networking before, during, and after the Retreat! With our Mobile App, everything about the Retreat is available on that smartphone or tablet you are already carrying AND accessible via computer or laptop. You’ll have instant access to the schedule, session materials, virtual business cards for networking with fellow attendees, contact information for speakers, sponsors, and more!
Need Session Materials?
- Session materials are made available through the Mobile App. Session materials are not made available in paper form. You have the ability to access the Mobile App through a desktop and print items you wish. Feel free to contact us with any questions!
- We are in the process of submitting the 2020 program for credit approval.
- SHRM RECERTIFICATION: We are a SHRM preferred provider. The 2020 program will be submitted for 15.75 PDC’s towards SHRM CP and SCP recertification.
- HRCI RECERTIFICATION: We will apply for 15.75 GENERAL credits for PHR and SPHR, and 12.5 BUSINESS credits towards SPHR recertification.
How do I select or change my workshop sessions? | Should I choose my sessions before the Retreat?
- We recommend that you choose your sessions in advance. Attendees can make session selections or modify selections by accessing their online registration. Instructions are available in your registration confirmation email. Email Info@StrategicHRus.com to request another copy of your confirmation email.
MEET YOUR BUSINESS RESOURCE PARTNERS!
- Visit the HR Marketplace. Our Retreat sponsors are not only supporting the HR community, but they are also your business partners and may have the solution to your organization’s needs. Get to know our business partners BEFORE THE EVENT. Invest time to get to know our solution providers in person. Who knows, you may win something fabulous!
MAKE CONNECTIONS, with your local SHRM State Council and Chapter and your fellow HR peers.
- We work hard to provide the best HR education and a memorable Retreat experience, but much of the value of this Retreat is in your hands. Share your special HR talents and tips with your peers. There is a local HR chapter near you. TAKE A PEEK. Attendees will also have access to an ATTENDEE NETWORKING PAGE and modified attendee listing in early October. Stay tuned for more information.
Cancellation/Attendance Change Policy
- A registrant unable to attend may send a replacement. Attendee passes may NOT be split among multiple replacements. A registrant who cancels prior to October 1 may take a credit towards next year’s Retreat. NO REFUNDS. Attendee cancellations and name changes can be made by contacting us at Info@strategichrus.com | (207) 761-8350
Circle back to the RETREAT TEAM with any questions on these event experiences or to learn more about how to make the most out of your Retreat experience.