SAFETY PRIORITY AND COVID PROTOCOLS
Our team will greet you at Strategic HR soon! Thanks in advance for following the safety precautions described below and thank you for anything else you can do to honor the concerns and health of all conference participants. We appreciate your partnership in protecting your conference friends.
Strategic HR Health & Safety Policy
ON ARRIVAL AT MT. WASHINGTON
- Participants will be asked to show proof of vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 PCR result from a test taken no earlier than three days before arrival.
- Participants will be asked to agree to follow the conference COVID-19 policy and that they understand the risks of COVID-19.
- Participants will be asked to attest to: a) being symptom-free, b) not knowingly having close contact within the last 10 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19; and c) if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past that they have been cleared as no longer contagious.
DURING THE CONFERENCE
- Participants (regardless of vaccination status) are encouraged to wear masks during indoor conference activities except as appropriate in designated areas (e.g., while eating or drinking).
- Participants who develop COVID-19 symptoms at the conference will inform conference organizers immediately and cease participating in the conference.
- Our conference planning team is working with the Music Hall staff to ensure COVID protocols are in place to provide as safe an environment as is possible.