- 35 years as a fitness professional
- 45 years as Martial Artist
- 20 years as a Life Coach and Certified Nutritional Counselor
- LifeBreath Institute, Founder
- Bushido Karate Dojo and Fitness Center, Founder
- Author and Speaker
- Tai Chi / Chi Kung Instructor
- Groupe Exercise Videos
- World Karate Union Hall of Fame
- 7th degree black belt
- Martial Arts Women of the year 2013
- National Fitness Trainer of the year nominee 2013
- Fitness Professional and manager at the Ocean Reef Club, Key Largo Florida (Voted the number one healthiest club in America in 2014)
- Fitness Director for Joan’s Camp Reveille
Certified: Personal trainer, group exercise instructor, Spin, Cycle, Yoga, Tai Chi, TRX, Tabata Boot Camp, Step, Martial Arts Instructor, Self Defense, Transformational Breath Coach, LifeBreath Coach, and Nutritional Counseling.
Other: Mom, Grandmother, devoted wife, outdoor enthusiast including cycling, hiking, canoeing, backpacking and swimming, healthy cooking devotee and a strong believer in spirituality and faith. She and her husband are living off the grid and building a log home from scratch with logs from their property.