Dan Modelane is a seasoned Finance Professional with over 20 years of successful experience in financial management, student financial aid, facilities, human resources management, administration and financial stewardship.
Recent accomplishments – Dean College – CFO:
- Refinanced the College’s Outstanding Debt, creating significant savings.
- Oversaw the audit, budget management and compliance of the Student Financial Aid Office.
- Lead College-wide budget management process.
- Oversaw Accounting and Finance compliance.
- Directed the College’s Endowment and Investment Committees.
- Oversaw the payroll and related audit processes for the College.
- Lead College’s organizational re-structure, in tandem with the Human Resources Department, of the Student Financial Planning and Services Department, producing a more efficient service response time, increased customer satisfaction, and increased productivity.
- Directed college departments including; Registrar, Human Resources, Facilities, Campus Safety, Landscaping/Grounds, and Custodial.
- Responsible for raising capital for capital/building projects, and implementing financial controls over building projects.
- In partnership with the Human Resources Department, restructured College’s benefits/wellness programs.
- Served on the Senior Management Leadership Team – Executive Counsel to the President.
- Dean College- CFO
- One Communications Corp – Director/VP of Finance
- CTC Communications Corp – VP of Finance/Corporate Controller
- ACT Manufacturing – Corporate Controller
- Data General Corporation – Finance
Education and Certifications:
MBA – Finance – Bentley University
Bachelors – Accounting – Providence College