James grew up in Belmont, MA, where he spent 18 patient years waiting to move to Maine. A graduate of Bates College, he took his psychology degree into a marketing role at Strategic HR U.S. – the producers of this very event! He now runs the marketing, advertising, and philanthropic outreach for Clark Insurance. He holds two volunteer roles: one on the SHRM Maine State Council and another with Focus Maine. He derives intense pleasure from afternoon walks and spends his summers painting the Maine coast in a combination of pen and watercolor.
Strategic HR at Mount Washington: Oct 27-29, 2019 – Bretton Woods, NH
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the 2018 Retreat!
The following information is from the completed event. Check back in the spring for updates on the 2019 Retreat.
Strategic HR at Mt. Washington
Schedule by Day
- A Note from the Curator: A Conference for All Seasons
The Thinking Behind Strategic HR at Mt. Washington 2018 From the desk of Conference Curator, Bud Bernstein It’s tempting to … more
- GUEST BLOG: Spotlight Your Culture – with Culture Casting
Cecile Alper-Leroux is the Vice President of Human Capital Management (HCM) Innovation at Ultimate Software. An economic anthropologist with more than … more
- GUEST BLOG: 5 Lessons Learned While Working with Doctors Without Borders
5 Lessons Learned While Working with Doctors Without Borders Nine years ago, when I took my HR experience and SPHR … more
- GUEST BLOG: Forget Flashy Technology: Here are 3 Data and Analytics Best Practices Any Company Can Use Right Now
Forget Flashy Technology: Here are 3 Data and Analytics Best Practices Any Company Can Use Right Now Practically everyone is … more
- GUEST BLOG: Fully Alive Problem Solving: How to Incorporate Your Rational & Intuitive Capabilities to Make Big Decisions
The following post comes from Tyler Gage. Tyler is our keynote presenter at Strategic HR at Mt. Washington on Tuesday, October … more