Michael L. Littman is a Professor of Computer Science at Brown University, studying machine learning and decision making under uncertainty. He is co-director of Brown’s Humanity Centered Robotics Initiative, a Fellow of the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, and has earned multiple awards for his teaching and research. An enthusiastic performer, Michael has had roles in numerous community theater productions and a TV commercial.
Maine HR Convention: May 7-10, 2019 – Samoset Resort, Rockport, ME
Maine HR Convention
- Maine HR Convention Schedule
- Program Faculty
- Business Partners
- Attendee Guide
- May 10, 2019 | Supervisor Day
- May 6-7, 2019 | HR Basic Training
Schedule by Day
- GUEST BLOG: Hiring Processes Need to be Localized…A Lot!
The following post comes from Raleen Gagnon from ManpowerGroup Solutions. Raleen will present “Business Strategy for a New Workforce Ecosystem: Total … more
- GUEST BLOG: Is Your Organization Paying the Price of Conversational Cowardice?
The following post comes from David Lee, founder of HumanNature@Work. David will present “Courageous Conversations at Work” at the Maine HR Convention … more
- GUEST BLOG: Positive Use of Power: Mentor Programs
The following post comes from Sarah A. Scala, a dynamic coach and consultant with over 18 years of experience in organizational … more