Sharon Decato leads the Human Resources team at Stonewall Kitchen. She is responsible for Benefits, Compensation, Training, Recruitment, Health and Wellness and Organizational Development effectiveness. She also acts as the legal liaison with state and federal agencies and in-house counsel for compliance and employment issues. Previously, she served as VP of Customer Service and Human Resources at StarMed Staffing Group, Wang Laboratories, and Raytheon. She received her BA in Business Management from Fitchburg State College and completed the Human Resources Management Development Certification Program at Babson College.
- Business Partnership / Organizational Development
- Seasonal Staffing Initiatives for each Division
- Awarded 2016 Employer Award from Easter Seals of NH
- Manage the self-funded health benefits program
- Developed Leadership Training
- Development and integration of company culture and standards of conduct
- Led the implementation of a new HRIS (Paylocity), including employee self-service, benefits online enrollment and onboarding initiatives
- Developed and implemented employee recognition programs.