Human Resources Conference Expands Scope in Light of Current Workforce Challenges
Portland, ME: Strategic HR U.S. has launched Strategic HR 2020, a new virtual edition of the esteemed senior-level human resources conference typically associated with Mt. Washington, now in its ninth year. The new Strategic HR 2020 is an immersive online experience and offers innovative ways for HR professionals and employers to connect with thought leaders from across the nation.
“In the current climate, HR teams are in the hot seat. Our audience is charged with creating policies and taking care of employees’ wellbeing and security in the workplace. It became clear that we needed to shift to a virtual event, and broaden our reach to provide support to as many HR professionals as possible during this demanding time,” says Katie White, Chief Operating Officer at Strategic HR U.S.
“We also wanted to ensure we could create a way for our clients to network and connect while physically distanced – something they highly value from our in-person events.”
Participation in Strategic HR 2020 includes:
- Membership to an exclusive online discussion community for HR professionals to foster a rich network and thoughtful discourse with peers nationwide.
- Interactive video chat forums and live roundtable discussions with keynote speakers and subject matter experts.
- Ongoing access to a library of resources on today’s critical workplace issues including timely subjects such as return to work, Diversity & Inclusion, and more.
Strategic HR 2020 will take place online on October 21-22 and October 28.
Keynote speakers include:
- Margaret Heffernan, Entrepreneur, CEO, Author, TED Talker
- Frank Warren, Founder, PostSecret.com
- Olga Khazan, Writer, The Atlantic
- Neha Sangwan, MD, CEO, Founder, Intuitive Intelligence
- Jason Harris, U.S. Air Force Officer, Special Operations Pilot, U.S.A.F. Academy Instructor
For more information on the virtual event, visit www.StrategicHRmw.com.
About Strategic HR U.S.: Strategic HR U.S. first opened its doors in 1983 as Northern New England Law Publishers and for over 30 years has served as an information clearinghouse for the human resources community in New England.