This is a pre-convention meeting for SHRM State Council Directors and Officers of the SHRM chapters in Maine.
Leadership Day Agenda:
- 8:00AM – Registration Opens
- 8:30-9:00AM – Coffee & Refreshments
- 9:00AM – 9:30AM – Welcome & Announcements
- 9:30AM – 11:30AM – Working Session
- 11:30AM – 12:30PM – Lunch
- 12:30PM – 2:30PM – Working Session
- 2:45PM – MESHRM Award Announcements
- 3:00PM – 4:00PM – Opening Maine HR Convention Keynote*
- 4:00PM – 5:30PM – Welcoming Reception*
* indicates agenda items that are part of the regular Maine HR Convention programming.
HR Basic Training Sessions 1 and 2. For more information on this specialty track, visit this page.Program Faculty: Carolyn Hart, David Pease, Heather Jury, Julie Develin
Everyone participating in the Tuesday Convention day is encouraged to arrive early, settle in, and enjoy the following bonus keynote and reception!
3:00 – 4:15 pm
KEYNOTE: What Matters Most Now? Reflect, Reframe, Recalibrate
Monday, May 8, 2023 Tuesday, May 9, 2023 Wednesday, May 10, 2023 Thursday, May 11, 2023