- University of Maine (USM) hosts: Designing and Implementing an Internship
- Want to be a part of the growth and development of Maine’s workforce? Join USM’s Career & Employment Hub in a discussion on developing a robust and long-lasting internship program. Internships provide employers with a direct pipeline to talented recruits and enhance experiential learning for USM students.
- HUB International hosts: “I’m Just Here for the Drugs” (and other 2021 pharmacy trends)
- Health benefits costs continue to rise at twice the rate of wage increases and 3x general inflation. It’s important to analyze prescription drug utilization to reveal trend drivers. Join us for an interactive session about prescription drug trends and strategies to combat those cost drivers.
- P&C Insurance hosts: How a fully insured small business can get the benefits of being self-insured.
Our staff continues to work remotely. Please visit the Contact Us page or email Info@StrategicHRus.com to get in touch.
The following information is from the completed 2021 event. Please check back in the fall for details on next year.
Maine HR Convention: May 10 – 12, 2022
Wednesday, May 12th, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm