- MEMIC hosts: Using Behavioral Science in the Workplace
- Join MEMIC HR and Organizational Development & Training leaders as they share components of their talent management strategy. Learn how they recruit and develop employees using a behavioral science tool inspired to maximize individual work styles and team synergies.
- KeyBank hosts: Why Financial Wellness?
- Workplace wellbeing is more than health and retirement benefits. Join us to discuss the impacts to an employer when employees are experiencing financial stress. Helping your employees to become more financially sound will make them happier, more productive, and more likely to stay with your organization.
- Bangor Payroll hosts: Resources and Lifelines During a Challenging Year
- Will discuss an overview of the current programs (PPP, Employee Retention Credit, Paid Leave for COVID, etc) and what Bangor Payroll/Bangor Savings Bank is doing to help as well as resources available to those looking for more information/help.
- Employee Engagement and Rewards-How to keep employees engaged through the use of technology and how we can reward them and our communities at the same time.
Our staff continues to work remotely. Please visit the Contact Us page or email Info@StrategicHRus.com to get in touch.
Maine HR Convention: May 10, 12, & 14, 2021 – Virtual+ Edition
Monday, May 10th, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm