Five Strategic Talent Acquisition Gems in One Hour
What’s it all about? The Retreat audience engages with faculty and each other in a variety of ways – in the classroom, at the barista station, and at dinner. This afternoon’s forum offers a new opportunity for engagement, where the audience takes charge of the stage. Over the summer Carolyn Hart and Heather Jury will curate five talent acquisition ideas for presentation. They will share two of their ideas and seek three audience members to deliver the others. Watch for your invitation and help us create this peer to peer program. The focus will be on in-depth talent strategy and tactical gems for securing and nurturing talent. The following objectives may evolve a bit over the summer, but they will give you a flavor for where we are headed with this session.
Why you’ll want to participate in this session.
- Discuss recruiting and talent acquisition metrics and the value they bring to your organization’s development.
- Consider ways to leverage AI, machine learning, and social media as tools to find and retain talent.
- Think ahead of the curve to the next economic cycle and how it may impact sourcing and the competition for talent.
- Examine the role that compensation, benefits, values, and culture play in how individuals decide where they go to work.
- Think anew about how to integrate talent strategy into the overall strategic direction of your organization.
Approved for: SHRM Credit- 1.0 PDC; and HRCI Credit- 1.0 Business Credit.