What’s it all about? 25 years ago, could HR have anticipated:
- That training might be conducted through an avatar or chatbot?
- The everyday impact of workplace violence, terrorism, digital isolation/depression on the workforce?
- Social media “likes” as an employee relations strategy?
As the world of work evolves, has HR remained static in its approach to employee assistance? It is time for HR to revisit EAP (Employee Assistance Program) as an important tool in today’s toolbox. Let’s get past the notion of the individual with a problem and take a look at your workforce as a whole. Gregory DeLapp and Dr. Kenji Saito will lead an interactive discussion exploring the connection between HR and EAP including: talent management, benefits, employee relations, metrics, wellbeing, ethics, compliance, onboarding, injury/illness prevention, and the important role of HR/EA consultation.
Why you’ll want to participate in this session.
- Understand the roles of HR and EA in the employer-employee relationship.
- Learn how to position EA as an extension of the way an employer relates to employees.
- Discover practical applications of EA Core Technology that relate to HR operations and strategy.
- Determine how to infuse EA into the fabric of an organization.
Approved for SHRM credit and HRCI General (HR) credit.